Monday, December 27, 2010

Laura Gemser Film Online

Ronaldo is no longer able to have children




President of Inter's Massimo Moratti has shown wit, describing the departure of Jose Mourinho's Inter Milan club: "It's as if the husband changes his wife, but worrying about it and not having the courage to confess to treason, runs through the window. "


Coach Claudio Borja also referred to a window after his appointment to the bridge Boca Juniors: "Coach," Boca "- it's like to have sex with the windows open - no privacy." But Croatia coach Slaven Bilic its work entirely satisfied: "A few days ago I went to buy pizza and came across an old friend who has not seen for several years. The guy worked in the service delivery. He asked me if I could help him with a new job, and also told under what pressure was, as he had to deliver orders within 30 minutes, running across the road at a red light, as was dealing with angry customers, etc. That's at these moments I realize how lucky to have such an amazing job like this. "

Coming to the post of coach of Real Madrid, Jose Mourinho, too, especially not complain. But asked to note that it is not a magician. "I am - the coach, not Harry Potter, it - a magician, but in real life there is no magic ... I can not magically make the team win. Magic - it is a fiction, and football real. " Former homeless Bebe can argue with his award-winning compatriot. Signing a contract with Manchester United - a real fairy tale for him: "I remember many nights spent on the streets ... All that has happened - a sports version of "Cinderella." Not for nothing sacrificed. Football can change life ".

But the soccer played by some players, apparently, never change. Egoist with Lazio Mauro Zarate will not let lie: "I do not think changed his playing style. I've never really pass the ball before - not pasuyu and now. "

zaznaykami With these two bills dealt formidable defender Juventus' Giorgio Chiellini, famously responded to a joke partner, the Italian team: "I can assure you that Giuseppe Rossi has never prokinet ball between my legs, and even if prokinul, then later could not walk! " I wonder what would Chiellini at the event did with Gareth Bale, who after the victory over Inter Milan praised Harry Redknapp: "Bail was unstoppable, even though playing against Micon, which many call the best right defender in the world ... It's as if you were a boxer, sending everybody in the knockout, but only receives recognition in battle with the best ... Well, he's perfectly coped with the champion. Bale asked him a fever. " asked heat and the former Belgian goalkeeper Jean-Marie Pfaff, sharing memories of the team returning to their homeland after a fourth place at World Cup 86: "We have traveled fly to Brussels in an open car, and the streets we were greeted by men in black, yellow and red colors. Think I even left his autograph on a woman's breasts. She liked it. "
But the young reservist River Plate Ramiro Funes Mori, who has a twin brother, the women do not make jokes like: "Sometimes I let people confuse me with my brother, but do not do it in order to shame them and I swear that we will not turn this with the girls!


The coach West Brom Roberto Di Matteo above all - football, and only then - the girls. Talking about the preparations for the season, he found an interesting way: "It's like farming - you want stock up on the long winter the largest possible number of hay. That's what we're trying to do. "


33-year-old Kevin Davies was surprised by the news that he would go World Cup: "I could not believe it ... Thought, drawing ... I dreamed about it since childhood. In the summer I was in a supermarket, where to buy something to decorate the house for the world championship and now I will part this holiday. Unbelievable! "

at pupils Real Madrid Rubén De la Red's call for the national team will never be. But he remains a true patriot of his club: "Heart problems forced me to end football, but it still beats for Real Madrid."

A defender Barcelona's Dani Alves is more devoted not so much the club as coach: "If Pepe tells me to jump from the third tier of the Nou Camp, then I will arise thought: "Down there, perhaps there is something worthwhile."

Finally, zest. It is not known what processes occur in the head of Rafael Benitez, but with him at least not boring. Criticizing his successor at Liverpool Roy Hodgson, the Spaniard accidentally invented the idiom, which no one and nothing so far can not decipher: "Some can not see the priest at the Sugar Mountain."


Best phrase of people from the world of football in 2010, the year according to the official website of FIFA

0 comments:

Post a Comment