Thursday, January 20, 2011

Best Tamrac Case To Fit Lumix Fs7

Rapper claims at her friend Ashley Cole

Рэпер претендует на подругу Эшли Коула

Cristiano Ronaldo in an interview with The Sun has admitted that being a father - a big responsibility, and at the same time a great joy. "I feel comfortable when things doing well in everything: in the family, soccer club, in relationships with friends, it gives me strength. Incidentally, I change diapers. This is not the most pleasant thing in the world but I do it, "- said Ronaldo. Cristiano would like his son to follow his footsteps. However, if the child chooses what other thing in life, Ronaldo object will not. Now take care of his son a soccer player to help his mother and sister.

"The son goes to sleep early, but my mother told me that once when we played on the field, he was crying without stopping. Stopped only when I scored a goal. And five minutes later he was asleep "- boasted a footballer.


Cristiano Ronaldo
also shared his plans for
marriage to his girlfriend Irina Sheik
.

"Well, someday it will happen, of course. But it is too early "- quoted His words The Sun.

Криштиану Роналду: о сыне и о женидьбе с Ириной Шейк

0 comments:

Post a Comment