Tuesday, April 18, 2006

How Do I Put Naminicorobin Theme On Ds



If it had not been myself who managed all this madness, the situation where I was I would have most absurd craving. There I was, surrounded by about a dozen undead totally captivated by the opening bars of Sonata Arctica Fullmoon that crackled through the speakers in my old car. It had been a stroke of luck, those musical notes made me invisible to their eyes momentarily.

After running just 4 steps cut short, stupid me had forgotten the waki on the dashboard. I turned around when I met face to face with one of the nameless, looked in all directions spasmodically as if trying to see those deep disturbed him. Cut short and turned his languid eye on me, I saw in his eyes as he had become aware my presence. Before I could react, pushing him down head-on with the head of the stick, I jumped on him and took the little device.

I started to run again, something grabbed my pant leg. Stumbled and fell face down on the sticky pool of oil and diesel fuel that spilled down the street slowly. That fucking monster would not let me get away without tasting my blood. He threw his mouth against my leg, I managed to intercept their attack with the thick soles of my boots. I turned on my back and gave him several kicks to his rotting face. It took me back to God and help my feet on that slippery, wet asphalt.

Once I managed to retrieve the vertical as I could see two or three of the closest things to my astonishment came from his position and raising his arms to me, returning to tomarmo for his only target. Do not make the same mistake twice, if they wanted to get me going to have to make merit. Tony Kakko
started to sing the first verse of the tune:

Sitting in a corner all alone, staring from the bottom
of His Soul,
watching the night come in from the window, window

not wait any longer, citing with the stick force ran down the street. All I smelled diesel, had tried to take the necessary precautions but now if I approached to within one meter of a spark could change my name to the Human Torch.

from each corner of each square, each and every one of the portals of the dead was able to reach with the view emerged dozens of walking corpses, staggers are marking their legs fading. They were swallowing the bait, was working better than I expected. Rotten all around felt terribly attracted by the deep Hertzian giving off the speakers in my car, even more than by possible prey that ran zigzagging between them. It'll

all collapse tonight, the fullmoon is here again In sickness and in
health, Understanding
so Demanding It has no name, There's One For Every season Makes him insane
to know ...... The melody rose

thousand tones when they entered the brutal game guitar and drums Jani Liimatainen Tommy Portimo. The further up the music seemed to me less attention. If you do not know which of those monsters was not anything human, almost think that still appreciate the music.
I ran as fast as my body allowed. Swerved, turned, sprinting and braking including purely driven by my animal instincts. 260 meters separated me from my comrades. The street was soon filled to the brim of the undead from all parties and none. I was single figure moving countercurrent among those soulless bodies that do not take too long to form a real scrum.

200 meters. Swiftly dribbled between them trying to maintain a minimum safe distance as far as possible, but the speed at which they concentrated, soon had to reduce these distances more than I would have liked. Spent almost touching one of them. Few noticed my existence, haunted by what might have been the Hamelin flute. But I had good number present, feeling indecisive and hesitant in their choice of haunting or go to the call of those bewitched notes that vibrated in the air hailing and siren. Running


away from it all "I'll be safe in the Cornfields" He Thinks
Hunted by His own, He Feels
again the moon rising on the sky

150 meters. In the distance I could see three creatures patrolling the entrance to the supermarket we scored a goal, fell spellbound as his brothers in death, that enigmatic rhythm invoked them to meet at the roundabout, I gave my old peugeot gray. As soon as they left the street, the minivan driven by Natalia followed immediately by the van driven by the father of Martha cut tightly the mouth of the street and got out of their vehicles ready to fulfill its part of the plan.

So far everything was going almost without a hitch. The unnamed almost completely ignored us and now that at the supermarket there was no sign of life, we could lock the two sides of the street that ran through that apple, and could rob the establishment pleasure. At least until the nameless back to realize we were there.

as I could tell he was wearing the jersey stayed hooked on something. Stumbling I knelt on the floor. One was caught and made me stop. My heart sank when I saw him lashing out at me waving his jaws, I get stopped and charged with the shoulder on his belly while I sat up. I managed collapses on the sidewalk without much effort. Another of those things happened I cut, mowed his legs with the head of the stick and fell like a dead weight upside down as he exhaled a groan pitifully.
Which
Find a barn to sleep in, But Can He
hide anymore Someones at the door, too Demanding
Understanding Can This Be wrong, it's Love That Is Not ending Makes him insane
to know .......

100 meters. Were becoming too numerous, I decided to use an alternative. I ran under a scaffold attached to the facade of one building in the alley, and I started to climb up there might go at least 60 meters without risks. I had to throw my only weapon, to ascend through the pipes that formed the scaffolding needed both hands. An unnamed again grabbed the pant leg. He threw two bites desperate air unable to reach my boots with his mouth. The pants are torn between their paws and continued climbing up to the platform at the height of the first floor. I collapsed on her, would finally have a second break.

She Should Not Lock the door open
(run away run away, run way) Fullmoon is on
the sky and He's not a man anymore She Sees
the change in him
But can not (run away run away, run away) See what Became
out of her man ... Fullmoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment