Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Why Would Anti Inflammatory Med Help Sore Throat

We are not the only

Run, run and run, that was all that crossed my mind. Not even the nameless occupied my thoughts, I ran without looking back. In front of me had made a clearing in the procession from the hordes of death and Natalia side of the minivan was all covered my senses. I was so close he could almost pet it, so close she could almost taste the protection of our safe area.

finally I reached the van. Supporting one foot on the rear wheel and holding tight to the rack fixed to the roof, he climbed down leaving the other side. I arrived safely at the small area of security that my comrades had been drawn, a street segment no more than 25 meters bounded by a line of refuse containers to the south and our cars in the north. Touching ground

left me to my knees. I was exhausted, as he had been in life. Would have liked to lie on the floor and sleep in the middle of the road for a week. I sighed with relief, the immediate danger is behind us.

regained the vertical back against the car still panting heavily. In front of me my friends put all their effort to overthrow the third container. I had to go and help. I jam myself out of my stupor "we Conrad, and rest when you die." I inhaled a deep breath and prepared to return to work when the breeze suddenly sent me a prayer over the inhuman cry uttered by the nameless.

had to be dreaming ... should be an acoustic hallucination caused by fear, stress and fatigue. I almost thought he heard a distant cry for help. I had completely ignored if not for that I heard again.

looked stunned by the windows of the van and that was when I saw them. As clearly as could be seeing the sun shining in the sky timidly. After the gate that closed the portal of an old apartment building in the street to the barricade erected with our cars, there were two people. Two survivors, two terrified refugees desperately hitting the window of the door of your block with your hands while begging for help with voices. They tried every means to get our attention. Armando

the nameless such a fuss would soon discover, from where we were, the blaring music that gave off the speakers in my old gray Peugeot was not much more than a distant rumble. Surely we would be the first living beings who had actually seen in two months but ... What the hell is what could I do?

were just two people and seemed to be a child. Maybe they were alone, would surely die of hunger and thirst while the long days fixed roots deep in its bowels panic. They could not survive long isolated in this way.

I looked at my companions. They had succeeded, thanks to a Herculean effort, fell the third Contarine. The view is refocused me involuntarily Figures pleading of that portal. Two humans, a boy and a girl should not be my age and, helpless, terrified ... alone ... If only I could come with us ...

But in the hell was I thinking? No way to cross the barricade again, never again to expose myself to these things alone and unarmed, FUCK! Not for them, or anyone! Noting

again I could see my comrades slipstream of fatigue, but without stopping a moment prepared to deal with the last of the containers. It was incredible that we got where we had done. Separately we probably already succumbed to the worst form part of the horde and yet there we were, taking a risk with no complaints or regrets immeasurable. Overcoming fear and adversity to live another day. Fighting tooth and nail for our survival.

A new feeling embarrassed crossed my mind. A new thought did emerge new strength to my bruised body. A new fire again consumed temper my spirit with the soft glow of hope. Together we have reached a new force that we could ever separate or touch. Now we were strong, but it would be only the two of them together and could not be ever.

But what the hell I happened?, why could not just remove them from my mind and move on? Michel finally noticed my presence.

- Conrad!, Did it! He said with cheerful relief giving two steps toward me.

I looked again. Without knowing why I remembered the words of Martha's father before we embark on this crazy mission, "Conrad, do not do silly things out there" also evoked memories of the last words that Jaime gave me before storming the streets: " Conrad, since you know, I have not been able to decide ... if you're a genius or completely insane, "" the genius controls you have. Back to life, and bring them with you. " I wish

send all to hell and stick with the plan, but I'm so, when the adrenaline runs through my veins and clouds my reason, I just move on instinct. The decision was made.

Without a word and before the astonished gaze of my comrades I passed over the van willingly going back into hell. Surrounded by death once more a single resolution guided my steps, "Controlling my temper? Maybe tomorrow, but today I come home alive. Not only that, I will bring them with me. ALL! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment