Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Maytag Refrigerator Light Bulb



left the service station on the run and we met with our new partner in the center of our makeshift fortress. I checked with amazement as I was right. About thirty undead crowded into a disorderly crowd after the waste containers. They tried unsuccessfully to cross the barricade rushing haphazardly over the containers as genuine insane. They were really desperate to enter. Shoved, crushed and trod huddled each other as insane. Seemed a scrum of people trying to escape a burning building through a brick wall.

His jerky movements were very different from his brothers up the street. While those walking in orderly procession evoked groans emanating entranced by the spell of the music, they gave off furious howls. They had a terrible hunger and food had been found were not able to reach and that angered them. I had no doubt that this small clan of death was just something in his corrupt mind us.

The first tones of My Land warmed the atmosphere, and only left us about 15 minutes.

- Have you heard the shots and have been like crazy! "He said our new partner to see us. - The barrier does not last forever, will eventually break it down!
She was right and not only ran the risk of losing our protection from the south, if not the rabid cries of those few no-name could warn of our presence on the vast horde that advanced blindly into the focus of those angelic tones to them held rapt. If that happened we would be screwed but good.

- Are we doing now? - Michel asked resignedly.

- Doing what? He asked our new partner.

I hoped not to get to this, but there is no choice, I stated as I pulled the fuel-soaked polo's time to resort to more expedient.

-may only make things worse, what if we were just more nervous? - Natalia hesitated.

"Possibly, but only intend to keep you busy for a while," I replied as I released a number of garments, gave them a new distraction, you might then not find us so interesting. How many have you been?

-Two in the minivan and four in the van. "Answered the father of Martha as she crouched in front of the locks lay to the torch.

- Four what? What are you talking about? Asked again to snare our new partner.

When I was dressed for only with a banker and a sleeveless shirt I was reborn, was drenched in my own sweat from head to toe. A gentle breeze embraced me as pleasant as graceful hands. That was something else.

- Can you know you're doing? "I questioned Michel - With one less layer of clothing to bite is over.

"I had those clothes soaked in fuel, I prefer to make that gamble with the mouths of unnamed end become a human torch. "I said sarcastically as we walked briskly toward the van. Bonzo-Burning to death would not like.

- Burn to bonzo? "But what the hell are you talking about? He turned to ask the girl visibly annoyed with us ignore their pleas.

- Soaked in fuel? What do you soaked in fuel? "I asked, completely ignoring Natalia.

"That does not matter now. "I said trying to derail this. "Let's use of the van, let those in the minivan for now.

- What do you not care? Why do not you want us to use the car also Natalia eh? What the hell is what you've been doing out there? "I asked Michel with a certain toughness as I opened the side door of the van. - Are you already going to your fucking ball as usual, right?

- What do you think if we concentrate on the problem at hand and crap we stop? "I answered with even more sharply than face him.

- is not shit if you come back to change the plan on the fly, Conrad! "I accused Natalia, visibly upset.

- Can anyone tell me what the hell is what you claim!? I asked our new comrade red with rage to our indifference.

- Kids! - Shouted the father of Martha with small torch blue flame throwing considerable in his right hand - Do you I have to remember that we come from?
dumbfounded
All of a sudden. Martha's father was right, we were acting like kids. The tension, fear, heat, exhaustion, the fetid smell that permeated the atmosphere, the overdose of adrenalin rushing through our bodies, all this madness was beginning to take its toll on our mental health.

sighed deeply and tried to regain control of my actions and my words. So a box that once contained Mahou a dozen and now only carrying 4 bottles of sticking two separate pieces of torn fabric. The carefully pulled out and showed them to our curious companion.

"Part of gasoline by another motor oil, I explained, Molotov's, we will burn the bastards. We

one of those improvised incendiary bombs each and with the utmost respect we move into the firing line, a few meters behind the barrier containers. Martha's father was engrossed in his work. Crudely protected by covering his eyes with the back of the hand. A shower of silver sparks rising from the confrontation between the steel locks and fiery torch flame. The doing his part even at the risk of sight, we failing in ours.

As the four of us approached the barrier that separated us from the beasts, their inhuman roars to aggravate nausea and grew aggressively demented to dementia. If not impossible, to believe they knew what awaited them. I pulled a lighter from my pocket and my teammates did the same.

"Do not worry if you do not give to them, fall upon the garbage that is under their feet will be enough," I warned - but lanzadlos with force, if the glass of these bottles will not break, things will get ugly . Tell

-Michel, and Did you want to die?

-Being a lovable old man, lying on a bed surrounded by my bereaved grandchildren. And you?

When the wick caught fire and forget I felt a tingling in my fingertips. A feeling of power that brought me memories of my uncontrolled distant teenage rebellion. The Molotov cocktail, the urban guerrilla's best friend.

- Ha, ha! "I chuckled" Live fast, die young .... Fire!

0 comments:

Post a Comment