Friday, May 5, 2006

Average Cost Bathroom Installation



The noise suddenly ceased. The first clue came to an end in a silence that lasted a few seconds, to give way to the next. For the first time I could make an estimate of time since I connected the lure. Just 6 minutes, the duration of Fullmoon. 6 fucking minutes I had like 6 damn hours.

Ante el repentino silencio el cielo fue desgarrado por un crudo bramido gutural emanado por la horda. Ensordecedor, demencial, terrorífico. La marabunta entera pareció estremecerse ante la momentánea ausencia de aquello que guiaba sus pasos. Mi sangre pareció helarse cuando unos pocos miembros de la turba interrumpieron su avance mientras agitaban espasmódicamente la cabeza en todas direcciones, como olisqueando el aire en busca de la melodía extinta. Estaban volviendo en si.

Maldita sea… la música pareció ser muy efectiva para desviar su atención sobre nosotros, pero no conté con las pausas entre son y son. Los consecutivos silencios que separaban un tema de otro podrían volverse en against us. Once again I cursed the burglar alarm from my old car at the last moment decided to betray me, definitely would have been more helpful.

Exit at that moment would be nothing short of suicide. We had to wait for the next track would start to start the flight.

"Well, listen, I took the small amount of time to finalize the details of the new race that we had - will not leave until you start the next song or throw them all over us like wolves.

-is your name - I asked the boy as I squatted beside him.

not answered. He just at me with his small dark eyes. His eyes expressed a great sadness. For a moment reminded me ... could not be.

"His name is Eric. - She said. - The ... can not talk.

could imagine. That look, image of bitterness, I said it all. I was sure that his silence was not born, if not because of recent trauma. I had the same expression after the death of my family. He reminded the boy that was long ago.

"Well Eric," I said to the boy - I'll take you back, hold on tight to me. When we are out, I want to close your eyes and not open them until I say it does OK?

The poor creature nodded.

He got my back and lifted. Fortunately it did not weigh much, but I knew that with him in tow could not move freely. The music again made its glorious appearance, this time they stood up in the air the first bars of "the end of this chapter." The clamor of the mob seemed to disappear as revering the arrival of the new tune. The few members behind the procession resumed in silent devotion while clumsily dragged feet on the pavement.

This time I could not run so unaware as I did above. With child their backs would be much slower and considerably more awkward, he had to select the right time with great care. They spent 20 seconds, 30 ... no hurry whatsoever. It was a matter of waiting for the formation of a gap between the nameless big enough to absorb the loss of speed. The opportunity soon came, and many were not.

- Here we go! I shouted as he opened the door and started back to the race followed closely by my new partner. The boy clutched my neck to keep from falling. I was inadvertently causing an intolerable martyrdom and just let me breathe, I had no choice but to run a good stretch with bated breath. The kid was drowning but nothing I could do about it. We crossed the street like a shot and we got to the barricade formed by vehicles without losing a second look at what we left behind us.

- We passed over! -Urged the little Eric from drowning gasps.

The boy went crawling on the roof of the van and took down the other side without difficulty. My view is clouded by lack of oxygen, before my eyes sparkled brightly colored dots. I took a desperate breath, shook his head and patted my cheeks to clear the numbness in my head. A few meters and would have fallen pathetically collapsed on the sidewalk.

I set my back against the vehicle and crossing their fingers formed a wedge with both hands. She supported a foot on my palms and helped her to be lifted up to the surface of the roof of the car. It was my turn. I started to climb the side of the minivan as it had done before but I found the medium rise terribly weak, dizzy, felt like my hands were shaking and my arms lost their strength.

My fingers began to slip. I knew I was going to fall fallen, defeated by fatigue, lack of air and stifling heat that burned my skin under layers and layers of clothing I was imprisoned. If he fell, that's it. I knew I did not have the strength to back up, would the nameless grass. For a moment, gave me all the same, just wanted you all over soon. I had no strength to continue.

Something grabbed me forcefully by the arm and stopped me crumble. I watched with glassy eyes as the girl who had to rescue me by the sleeve holding the thick sweatshirt with both hands and pulled with all the momentum was still able to muster. I heard as I cheered for you not let me go, so I will not surrender. His voice seemed to come from a strange and distant.

- We Conrad, do not give up! Be strong! -Su voice, though trembling with terror and anguish I felt like a sweetness that I can not describe.

I felt a new spark to light the flame of my sleepy courage. I made a last desperate effort to cling to the trunk of the minivan. He immediately grabbed my other arm and then one more. Michel and Natalie's father pulled me forcefully and dragged me to the other side, to protect our innocent little safe area.

was lying on the pavement when it finally became clear to me the view. My comrades around me repeatedly asking for my state. I stood panting, overcome by fatigue.

"I'm fine. "I said weakly between heavy gasps - I just need to catch his breath.

"Okay, you've done enough. "He said Natalia - Stay sitting here and we'll do the rest right?

I nodded my head and my colleagues returned to work. Before me, my new companions remained completely motionless. They did not know what to do or how to act, were confused and disoriented. They had just seen with their own eyes as I was on the brink of losing his life to save yours.

- Are you sure that these ...? "Insisted the girl again.

"I'll be fine," interrupted the child .- Leave me and go help others

run ... She ran after them and the boy sat quietly beside me.

- Are you scared, man? I asked the little while knowing that I did not answer.

- Relax, the worst is past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment