Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Folding Crutches Review

Opening the gates of heaven and defeat

Samuel Johnson, an English writer once said: "We must wait, but the hope is to always be frustrated, for hope itself is a joy, and their failures, which are frequent, are less horrible than their extinction. " A quote very true, with one exception. That was the last hope frustrated.

threw an oath to the four winds. That was not fair. We decided to take part in that mission in despair crazy. The days of preparation, the sleepless nights, the sacrifice of my beloved Peugeot Grey, my frantic race through the torrent of undead, the efforts of my colleagues to move heavy containers, for having come face to face to the nameless ... it was all in vain.

-E ... We are doomed ... "His voice Marta's father choked.

"Shut up ..." I said indignantly.

small supermarket doors had been brutally enforced, were open wide, giving us the ghostly image of a packed completely destroyed. From inside came a stench tremebundo fish and rotting fruit and barely a couple of shelves had not been demolished. Scattered on the floor haphazardly were the decomposed remains of what were once everything we wanted.

entered as the unconscious desire to bask in our own defeat. I put my hands to the head immersed in more frustration absolute. I would have sat better shot in the ribs that vision so bleak.

splintered glass jars, juice cartons burst, overturned shelves, empty boxes piled up, painted on the walls reading "The end is near" "The Apocalypse is here" and other pearls of wisdom from the style. That
local
had not been sacked as was the service station, had been brutally crushed. This was not the work of desperate survivors, was the creation of authentic wild. Barely a few cans were saved from barbarism, it is not enough to even half a serving per head. We lost.

"Everything has been in vain ..." muttered the father of Martha wallowing in despair.

- SHUT UP! "Again demanded.

"Not only the fact of having rescued two survivors has meant that all our efforts have paid off ..." he continued complaining, even though we can go home, we are only food for two or three days. Not So now we are two more mouths to feed.

I could not help thinking it would be better to abandon them to their fate. They were sentenced, but now only gave them false hope. All were convicted. Had been granted an extra week of life may less, and that time would just be torture waiting for the inevitable.

- Shut the fuck up! Shouted angrily as he grabbed the lapels and shook him like a puppet "If you do not shut that big mouth now I swear to God I break you HEAR ME!

lost his temper completely. I've never been a good loser, and the mere idea that someone was able to deny all hope of that, and that made me lose my way, I found it offensive.

- has not been in vain! "We live not!? If today we screwed up, try again tomorrow, there are dozens of supermarkets in this neighborhood! No I give up, dammit!

I let go and fell to his knees. I left what remained of the small grocery store in a rage kicked one of the gates. When you see me out so so angry, my colleagues approached me with concern.

- What happens? Michel asked me with obvious anxiety. Already imagined my response.

"The supermarket has been looted. "I explained indignantly. - There is nothing left. We're going.

"Damn ..." he muttered Natalia clutching at his head.

- And the store? Have you looked at the store? "He said our new partner.

"There is no store ... I have checked - I replied with resignation.

- Of course there is! - Exclaimed our new comrade brimming with new hope. "I have a lifetime buying in the supermarket, I know well the owner, lived down the street. Ransacked his establishment when he declared martial law. Looting had barely begun, so he went ahead and closed the store. Leveled trade, but the store did not come to play, at least I was.

entered the grocery store and the others we still do not know what to think.

"The store has to be behind those two shelves - expressed in all security. - I do not know is that they are making these shelves there.

- Behind those two ...? - Mused aloud - Demons, of course! How could I not happen before?

"After the looting, the owner hid the entrance to the store shelves behind those in the future if returned to assault-weighed Michel.

"Probably not collect all this mess so that if they returned to his tent to force anyone to think you got nothing of value. He added, Natalia.

After removing the only trade shelves still standing, double door revealed itself to our small group of survivors, with no apparent signs of having been tampered with in any way. We all keep an impromptu moment of recollection and excited, thrilled with our new discovery. A finding that could give an unexpected twist of 180 degrees to our desperate situation.

- it down? "Suggested the father of Martha, with excited eyes had recovered partly hope.

-No. It is a single door, but have been reinforced with steel plates, probably by both sides, I set out to study the gates - Hinges are also strong, will not fall with a kick.

analyzed Crouching before the door lock for a moment.

"The door is strong, but the lock is quite simple. "I considered.

pick set I pulled from my pocket and I selected the pair that seemed more appropriate. It was time to see if my skills "little bastard" were so rusty as I thought.

- What was supposed to be doing? Asked our new partner.

-Remembering my teens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment