Friday, June 2, 2006

T M J Syndrome More Condition_treatment



I was kneeling in front of that damn lock that I resisted more forcefully that the Laura of Hapiness fucking losing your virginity. My companions followed my movements with the picks business with bated breath. Kept a stony silence trying not to bother me, but feeling his gaze on me and hear his nervous breathing my back was starting to get frantic.

already had about two minutes trying to no avail. "We damn it ... if you've done it dozens of times, damn ..." 10 years ago would have been able to force the lock before giving my teammates time to blink even when drunk, but unfortunately, the years do not go in vain. I suddenly felt like a tip pick locks with a resounding "Clak." I smiled through clenched teeth, was a sound that was familiar. I remained a lever, turn the other pick and ...

-Open up ... "I quote the most famous phrase from one of the favorite books of my childhood, the thousand and one nights, the weather was turning the doorknob, SESAME!

became The gates without any resistance naively open ourselves to the store entrance.

The emotion that invaded us at that moment is hard to describe. 6 survivors starving and exhausted, with eyes wide open and staring at dozens of boxes still packed cans, vegetable cans everywhere, countless assortment of cured meats and vacuum-packed sausages. More bottles of water we could carry, juice bottles all brands and flavors, chocolates, biscuits, oils, fresh and dried pasta, bottles of liquor of all types and forms of delight ... A universe within our needy hands.

was the most wonderful vision that we had in months. This was a most valuable booty that they kept in the cave of Ali Baba's 40 thieves.

-Fe ... Merry Christmas ... "she managed to say with tears of emotion Natalia slipping from her rosy cheeks.

- the fucking love you Conrad!, El puto amo! Exclaimed a jovial Michel while I grabbed the head and rubbed his knuckles against the top of my brain.

Laughing like children with new toys lunged us our treasure amid shouts of joy. For a moment the walls of terror and despair that we are imprisoned and stifled crumbled to the renewed hope that we conjured up this little miracle that we had been granted.

At that moment, my half more prosaic and pragmatic re-releasing I imposed my view of the emotion that drunk. My hearing was focused on the sudden silence that took over the exterior. Still loving you had come to an end, and only detracted My selene and Wolf & Raven, We had about 9 minutes, so that the line of no return reached us.

- We have 8 minutes! Shouted to impose my voice above the clamor of my fellow enthusiast - Loaded with what we can and get out of here! Les

cruelly took his moment of happiness for landing them back into the harsh reality, yet nothing was decided. We had little time and the return trip would not be a bed of roses, was soon to claim victory by promising that they were now our chances.

"Remember the plan," I said - No food fresh, frozen or are in poor condition. And dairy, pasta, rice or food needed to consume hydrate. Concentrate on the preserved cans of vegetables, dried meats or anything long life. Do not forget to take few more jugs of water can. Juices also to expire very long term, let's move!

regained his composure and began to lead as found in the van. For tired we were we must take heart of grace. Eric Natalia and little remained in the vehicle and took care of organizing as we loaded to make room for the rest. The other 4 will take care of running up and down with our precious booty in his hands.

Loaded with 4 bottles of water when I ran to the door with our new partner. Exchange a quick glance and smiled. Although for obvious reasons was quite neglected and malnourished, was to be a very attractive girl. Then I realized. He had told me, but I did not know yours.

I've never been a person too "spiritual." I believe in what I see, that simple. However I could see that day shook the foundations of my agnosticism. Whichever way he did could not find another explanation. Coincidence? If it is possible that it was all due to massive confluence of events possible erratic and disjointed, but that possibility did not match what I felt.

Inside, I knew it not due to simple chance. I guess you can call it whatever you want, I just call it fate. An election. A simple decision had changed the destiny of us all.

was on the verge of not going after them. Not have done it, they would have ended up succumbing to hunger or fear. If they had been left alone with their misfortune, we would not have found the warehouse, we had failed and would have bent our course to share the same fate. A simple decision and it turned us all to follow the path of new hope.

could not be a coincidence. Meet them is something that will transcends us that I have no doubt. Surely if someone is reading these words must be thinking that delirium, hallucination that I suffer from terror, fatigue, tension and stress of the moment. It is possible, I will not deny it would be like I would have thought a few days earlier. But also, I'm sure that if my day comes to a survivor of this dark age, when it comes to an end to make way for a better, must have felt as I do as least once in life expectancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment