Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Acute Primary Hiv Non-generalized Rash Leg

Unsheathing the ace of spades.

We were going without too much haste in the direction of the roundabout where it lay my old car, move too fast through streets taken by the hordes of death was playing with fire, and whoever plays with fire eventually burned. Now more than ever indiscretions are paid faces. Fortunately or unfortunately I had nothing to pay.

If everything was as it should all be over in a couple of minutes, but knew from experience that never leaves everything as it should. In the branch of project management we called contingencies, now called putadas. What is the difference between a contingency and a real bitch? The times, indeed.

When planning a project always leaves some leeway to respond to unforeseen contingencies. Problems almost always achieved by stretching beyond the 3 main factors: hours, resources and money. Anyway, when things were twisted, what was the consequence? A rise in costs? Any delay in delivery? Does it have any significance?

before the Apocalypse may be if I did, but now it comes to investing funds or stretching periods, if not lives. What was at stake was not something as trivial and inconsequential as they are in these times the money or contracts, if not our survival. It's all or nothing at all or nothing there is no room for margins. This was dark, such investments are not, are sacrifices and that was not a contingency was a bitch.

As we moved I was relating the details of my original plan. It was time to uncover the ace of spades who patiently kept up his sleeve awaiting the right moment to unleash his anger.

"For that reason his clothes soaked in fuel - Michel inferred.

"Yes, one almost caught me, and I had to crawl out on the puddle of fuel and motor oil. "I explained.

"And so you wanted to reserve the molotov's we've been here, is not it? He asked without diverting attention from the road.

"Exactly.

"Honestly friend, I think to do what you propose is a huge risk and totally unnecessary. "He answered after remaining silent for a moment .- We have what we came for, we have almost won Conrad. Why risk your life for something like this?

"I know. I do not expect you to understand, but it's something I need to do.

Yes ... I needed to take this little satisfaction and my friend had no idea of the extent to which it needed. I was everything he wanted with desperate fervor, this would probably be my only chance to make some sense of my trivial existence. As Honoré de Balzac said "Revenge of the weakest is always the most ferociously" and mine would be wild.

"Okay ..." Michel said between puffs - I hope that you do not end up dead fad both.

"did not mean to get into this, I said" And if you do not want to do and I'll make you not retract it. At the end of the day of your life is what we are talking about.

- And yours, damn! Or have you forgotten, "he asked in frustration, since the nameless took over the world gives the impression that your life is full of importance to you. You're going to play life again! Is that I can not understand.

"Maybe someday I understand, Michel -" I'm not really playing anything "I thought to myself.

We took a detour to explore the surrounding streets around the roundabout. Roundabout that resembled a sordid public demonstration against the gray old Peugeots put a deafening noise. He could not say exactly how many of them could be around my car. About 100, may 150 members of the hordes of hell swirled around her as the closest shaking him from side to side like an angry mob.

time became extinct. Wolf & Raven came to an end to make way for Tellulah. Tellulah was a ballad with plenty of cane and good guitar playing, but it was not willingly or as powerful as its predecessors. However, it appeared that continued making a mesmerizing effect. With probability not take too long to get out of its spell, we had to act quickly.

We look at the vehicle on a street where the influx of the undead was more limited.

"Come slowly. "I suggested to my colleague," Try to get the engine does not roar too.

"It would better not come down the vehicle, my companion suggested.

"No, if we bring too much of the minivan and around us may not be able escapar." I replied. "I will walk. You be prepared for a quick getaway.

The crowd was just over 50 meters from us and made us the slightest attention. If acted with stealth could situated at a distance closer to shooting and return before any of them found out where they came the shock.

"Okay, stop, get off here. "I suggested.

When I sat down, my old friend grabbed my arm.

- Do you know which is the only reason why I decided to go with this madness? "I asked rhetorically - Because of my refusal very well that car would have jumped up with such proceeding.

"I guess I am. "I replied.

-The survivor who has recovered, how is it called? "Even

not told me his name "I responded.

"That girl you like does not it? "Said Michel always so insightful.

answered No, not needed.

"Well hurry up, finish it and come back, would be the saddest thing you die without becoming even know her name.

0 comments:

Post a Comment