Monday, June 12, 2006

Good Prices On Survival Gear

unleashing hell Everything I have

know his name. Maybe something as simple as that might be reason enough to return alive. I set foot on land again undead closing the car door behind me. I slipped into the boot of the van and took him the last two firebombs early that we had. Feeling checked trousers above the Zipo still kept in his pocket.

With light steps I slipped behind a row of parked cars and crouched like a starving jackal stalking its prey, I advanced rapidly. With me at a distance of 20 meters would be enough. Had only two pitches, only twice, was crucial to ensure the shot. It was a pretty tight range, but no longer needed. He was determined to approach this as were necessary to marabunta not dead. He was prepared to be hanging meat as long as take them all to hell with me.

As I got closer I became more and more anxious, so that she could almost feel the waves of adrenalin beating in my temples. Fatigue, fear, and this electric tingling that oppressed my stomach had almost disappeared. All those dark feelings and all those dark feelings I subdued, seemed quite distant now. Maybe I'm starting to get used to pass whores, or perhaps it was that simply had nothing to lose.

Nothing to lose and may be nothing to gain. Michel was right, everything was a completely unnecessary risk. Although I carried with me even 20 or 30 would be hundreds roaming the streets, to pretend otherwise would be stupid. However you may see how they burn those bastards make me feel better. He had almost reached my position, I just go out and street remained open and release the bomb.

I was hidden between two cars while examining them. It was really interesting to see from up close. One hundred of these things shaking with fury furious an old car in the middle of a street. Would the music that attracted them like bees to honey? Or maybe they thought they were such a sound came from a possible prisoner? "The vibrations that spread through the air maybe? Does the smell of fuel? It was something absurd

What really moved to the nameless? "End of life? "Ending all existence? I guess all these thoughts were futile, and more at the time. Can you get to know some day or maybe never. In the end, that matters. Contemplated was almost hypnotic. Strange, inconsistent, monstrous. Only the shadow of what they once were.

A resentful roar that froze my blood snapped behind me. Before I had time I had even become as above. A loner with no name came to me in the back. I did not hear, nor feel, nor even smell its putrid stench. It was silent, fast and totally caught me off guard.

He rushed upon me like an angry beast. Instinctively I dropped the bottles and were rolling down the sidewalk. I managed to turn round and face to face, but still above me, clutching a colossal force with sharp claws and trying to strike a bite with those blackened dentellones.

was an older man about 50 years old, huge and obese. I was crushed under his huge body holding me by the shoulders and desperate to satiate their greed with my meat. Could prevent their continued attempts to bite his neck locking my forearms, but I clung so tightly by the shoulders that he could not get him off. Dentelle

endlessly without finding nothing but air between her jaws, each failed attempt made to increase more and more anger. I stirred as he could, made titanic efforts to get rid of him but was too strong and too heavy. With both hands occupied in its mouth away from my face so I could only hit in the side with your knees but do not even shrink from my shots.

Those languid eyes whitish and expressed real anger, I was puzzled as lifeless eyes could express so much anger. I threw your stinking breath straight in the face, a smell so foul that they remember it just arches. Soon the effects of fatigue took their toll on my body punished. Her teeth came down my arms as they lost strength. Each time they were closer to my face.

There was a thud and no name completely changed his bland expression face, a mixture of surprise and shock. I heard a bang and the new no-name attack appeared to completely lose their ferocity. Instinctively took advantage of the opportunity and I raised my head pushing my best on the neck of the creature. Heard a blow and momentum of the undead seemed to vanish.

A thick, dark fluid coming from behind his bald head began to slide slowly down his forehead. I got rid of his prey and tried to creep under his body motionless. Behind the mass of flesh that imprisoned me I could see a Michel snorting steel pipe dirty hands. Dropping it helped me fend the body of my nameless take away almost all that I had my revenge.

- Are you okay? Did you bite? He asked my friend made a nervous wreck.

"I'm fine, thanks ... thanks ..." I said between gasps - Where ... where are the bottles?

- Conrad Damn!, Is it that you did not clear where you are going to take this damn fixing yours? Ignoring him completely

oteƩ looking around me that what I had lost and that I was worth more than gold. I soon find them. They had rolled to fall by the curb and were pouring the contents onto the asphalt. Horrified I ran to them and picked them up. Both had lost nearly half its content. Thank God, there were empty of everything.

- Let's go, dammit! 'Said my companion.

- Get in the car and get ready for a quick getaway! I answered carefully filling the contents of a bottle on the other. - There will be a moment ...

Michel ran to the minivan launch an oath to the four winds. I ran half a block. I looked for a moment the only weapon I had. Molotov had lost, but at least I was one. One would be sufficient, one should be enough. I took the lighter from my pocket and lit the wick.

In this bottle, lay more than a combination of gasoline and motor oil bottle that contained all his possessions, which would probably be my last will. REVENGE.

- BACK TO HELL! "I screamed, and then threw it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment