Monday, June 5, 2006

Tattoos Of Fairies On Lily Pads

A little revenge. The laws of fate

just loaded two boxes of canned tomato sauce when I felt a little dizzy. I was exhausted, ankle hurt like hell of a headache and had to freak out. I leaned on the side of the van for a few moments to catch his breath and kept watching the work of my peers. They were like a well oiled machine. Natalia

While the cargo was organizing and the others gave so urgently carrying our prize would soon fill the capacity of the van. Everything was going without a hitch, well, almost everything.

- Time! "Asked Marta's father while in the van carrying several bottles of water.

-Umm .... Three minutes! "I said looking at his watch.

I encouraged them to return to work. In the words of Mother Teresa of Calcutta: "I will not stop working, I'll have all eternity to rest" all eternity to rest ... chuckled he could not prove the irony of my situation.

absence of one minute low the van was full and we had time even to load a couple of boxes in the minivan. Everything was ready for our return, however, I had thought to take a detour. I checked the clock again, we were reaching the line of no return. Mission accomplished, it was time to go.

- Let what you're doing, we go! "I ordered my colleagues who were still in the grocery store - all the van fast!

When everyone had left, the father of Martha and I went down the metal shutter and super stuck in a fairly rudimentary but surely, with a thick rope and a good sturdy pair of nodes. Lose few seconds to make it closed the facility would be worth, was quite good even in the warehouse and now that part of the street had it cut through trash bins, maybe we could go in the near future for the rest . Now would

food for quite some time and if we managed to head would last months. However we could not reject the idea that this was apocalyptic would last more than our food supply. The next time we saw we needed, a fact that surely would give, would arrive, cut the strings enter and exit.

On the other hand, if some group survivors crossed there will not be difficult to enter and supplies without the danger that had been cast in a forced unnamed misfortune. Having secured the door, ran to the vehicles.

"I'll go in the minivan, the other up in the van-decree.

- But why ...? "He went to ask Natalia.

"In the van do not fit the 5 Conrad. -The Michel interrupted.

"Damn ..." I swore to myself okay, you're coming with me, others will go in the van. You drive yourself! "I said coming in through the passenger door. The engines roared

and went slowly up the street. Funny, the stream of undead had dissipated almost completely. Barely had a dozen of them dragging their bloodied stumps towards the square where I left my old peugeot gray. Most unnamed around and would have concentrated there. At this time, this roundabout would become hell.
Conrad
"Okay, now we are alone, what if you tell me what you've been hiding, eh? "Michel said suspiciously.

"I had no intention of putting anyone in this," I said with resignation, "But now we are told that two more and all non cabrĂ­ais within of the van.

"What's done is done. You tell me or not. "He insisted.

gently circulating the van a few yards ahead of us. The route back and had drawn but you never know if at the last moment would have to find some alternative path if we topábamos in some way inaccessible. I picked up the walkie and I got in touch with my classmates.

"I'm Conrad, do you hear? Short. "I said waiting for a response.

"If you hear, what happens? Natalia replied the other side under a thick layer of noise and static.

"Go ahead, we have a case that address before returning, it will only take a few minutes, we are at home, short.

- But ...!? Natalia-she managed to say before you disconnect the Walkie.

- In the next street turn left. "I suggested to my companion.

- Where are we supposed? - Michel hesitated.

"Tell me ... what do you think if we take a little revenge?

0 comments:

Post a Comment