Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hollywood Wax Demonstration

Epilogue (1 º parte): Requiem to the death of an unsung hero. Last AMAECO

has passed long time since I described in this newspaper happened. They were difficult times, but as Conrad wrote in these pages, the era of darkness passed. I have kept this journal since then and I've watched and guarded as a treasure, it really for all survivors of the Conrad group, this book is.

Part of us died with him, but another was encouraged to proceed stimulated by value and now the nightmare is behind us, we believe that the legacy he left us is incomplete without adding one last passages. The passages that correspond to those that were the last moments in a man's life. A simple and insignificant man however, has been recorded of blood and fire in which as he used to say, "makes us human."

Among those who stayed, we decided that would be me who's added it because it was I who shared with her last minutes, his last words, his last wishes and feelings last.

So this is my tribute, however poor it may be, to devote myself to a man with whom I shared just one day, but will remain in my heart for the rest of my life.

was not what led me up to that roof, I needed to vent to their own I guess. Now, however, now thanks to God for what it was that led me there blinded by tears.

I spent hours crying on that terrace, nestled between two columns, with the moon as a single company.

At that time I could not understand how he could say that. "Are you giving me your body as a thank you?" It was almost the most horrible thing anyone had ever told me I had tried to bitch and coming from him it hurt me as if I had gone through the chest with a hot iron. Now I know why he did it, only I made him feel more despicable and come to hate.

And yes, I had my life and my brother's, but was barely even 12 hours we knew not ashamed to admit that I wanted him. I had never encountered anyone like him, never met anyone with such courage and I had spent so much time alone that it might let me impress. As I met him I thought it was a good man, and it was a good man. However, during those rare 3 hours I thought I had played badly.

The sky began to lighten, the dawn was breaking and the soft morning breeze dried my tears. When I determined to go down and try to sleep a few hours I met face to face with him at the door of the terrace. Do not know how long he had been there watching me silent, but it made me feel even more miserable. I hated him, I could not face him. I tried to pass by and disappear from sight as soon as possible, but he stopped me.

"Wait ... please do not go. "He said softly as I stood in the gap.

I did not want to hear, I just wanted not to breathe the same air with him. I tried to break through but not let me.

"Please ... just want to apologize. "Insisted one more time.

looked up angrily yelling willing to depart from me, I did not want to see him, I hated him and hopefully never have known pero cuando vi su mirada, algo en ella me desarmó.

-Sara, me estoy muriendo. Por favor no dejes que me marche con esto en la conciencia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment