Thursday, July 13, 2006

Ukranian Topless Beaches



use one of the apartments on the ninth floor and pantry. There were boxes, cans and bags for all parties, a vision that was so beautiful and disturbing. The world had changed and we with it. In the past the vision of those foods we antojaría something as usual as inconsequential. It was something already fallen in Western society take for granted. Everything we needed to get hold of it was money and approach the nearest commercial that was all.

But as I said, the world has changed. Now money is worthless, the streets no longer belong to us and put one foot in them means risking their lives. In a world in which we were now living all that crowned the room was a sight so beautiful as could have told me similar Porsche Carrera GT 2004. A delight for the senses that we could enjoy while acomodábamos victualling keep us alive for perhaps long enough to reach the wake of this nightmare. Suddenly

Michel began to hum the first tones of Satisfaction by the Rolling Stones. Soon we were all to accompany him until finally we started to chant.

can not get no satisfaction,
I can not get no satisfaction.
'Cause I try and I try and I try and I try.
I can not get no, I can not get no ....

We were together, we felt renewed our strength and our faith. We managed to forge new hopes and we had done together. For the first time in a long time had not despite our faces, there was no doubt or despair. For a moment, singing one of the most emblematic of classic rock anthems from past, all the darkness around us seemed to disappear altogether for a while leaving us to enjoy our little victory. Somehow, in that place at that time, we were free. Tonight

momentarily decided to skip the discipline of food rationing and to celebrate we conceded a good feast. The first real meal we had had in months, we deserved it. It was a long night, the first since the beginning of Revelation that nothing existed in the world apart from us 8. We spent hours talking, laughing, reminiscing and enjoying this little moment of glory that we momentarily away an anger gave no respite. Natalia

Michel and seemed happy together. They loved, they had each other to lean on and I guess I just need to move forward. Jaime fully recover soon. Try to hide but I sure would not spend a single second without his family occupy his thoughts. I sincerely hope that someday meet again. The small Marta still can not look at his father's face, however, even though she is not able to see him, he just lives for it. It may not seem like much, but today has to be enough.

Sara and her brother Eric seemed happy. Only God knows how hard were those months for them. However, those endless days of loneliness left behind. Our small group of survivors had welcomed with open arms, never again to be alone and it was something I always appreciate. Who knows if the little Eric will talk one day, was something that depended on him alone.

looked almost like a big family. A family far from being perfect, with some problems, but what family does not? A family the end of the day to which I belonged. The first family to look real close since I lost mine. They were good moments. Very good. The best that I can remember.

The evening lasted well into the night, but eventually tired and could sleep with us. Gradually everyone left we were withdrawing until only the father of Martha and me in the lounge. We had a lot of sympathy but both had some things to clarify.

"It was you right? "I inquired non-beating around the bush.

"I did what? "He answered without winning any of pretending he did not know what I meant.

"You changed the diesel that was introduced to the cylinders for gas the night before we left. Is not it true?

but no answer was not necessary, the answer was so obvious that it was necessary to be pronounced.

"Before leaving I said:" Conrad, do not do stupid things out there, "insisted - At first I thought you were wishing me luck" your way ", but now I think you told me that somehow knew what I had intended.

"The explosion we heard just before their return. "He said at last - you still insist that you do not know anything about it? "I'll

provoked. I flew my car and with him all fucking monsters that thronged around him. "I answered bluntly.

I did not know exactly what you meant "Be honest" At first I thought you wanted to escape alone, but with diesel were not going to get very far up your car with petrol. So what I figured. What we still do not understand is how someone with some knowledge of urban warfare as you seem to have ... do not know something like that does not burn oil.

"Yeah, me neither. "I said somewhat embarrassed.

"Which brings us to another point. Plans, firebombs, routes, barricades, decoys, forcing locks and everything else. Where did you learn such tactics? "I asked.

-teens I had a pretty shitty. I did some things that now I am ashamed. - I replied with some disgust "But I paid for everything and do not want to have to remember.

"Relax, do not have to tell me," said raising both hands in quiet .- We've all done things that we are ashamed. I am the first and you all know why. But we must learn to live with them.

suppose the poor man was apologizing "his way" so we did happen to everyone a few months ago, especially his daughter Marta. He rose from his seat and rushed to finish the glass of whiskey he was taking.

"And we must learn to live with them because what's done is done. He continued saying, "The time will come when we must atone for our sins, but I have a daughter and now is all I care, though she hates me.

"If ... it is. "I stated my cup topping.

"Your case, however ..." He said after thinking for a few moments - is different. After saving the two boys to risk your life, you did what you did, it does not matter. You have redeemed your sins, whatever.

"Why me all this I asked, not knowing exactly where he intended to go.

"Why tonight you go, is not it? "He answered with a sharpness that achieves completely dislodged.

- How ...? "I managed to say.

"I know that you and we have not been any good, but still regret your departure. All you hold in high esteem.

well as I did not know, but he knew everything. I always knew that despite being a very difficult person, intelligent and observant. No one else had noticed the situation. Yawned deeply and walked towards his room, but stopped before going back to me on the lintel of the door.

"Oh, and Conrad ... "He said once more before disappearing down the hall" Thanks ... for everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment