Saturday, July 8, 2006

Prehistoric Creatures Frozen Mice

The taste of victory

I slumped against one of the columns that surrounded us and wiped the sweat off my forehead while trying to soothe my nerves. My hands were shaking like leaves, my mouth tasted of blood and lung air called me screaming. When I looked up I noticed a most unusual scene. Heavily Resollábamos keeping an awkward silence as we look at each other with their faces contorted even by fear, fatigue and dirt.

was all over and yet something inside us even kept us in an unhealthy tension. It is somewhat difficult to explain, but I think none of these, or Michel or Natalia, or small Marta and her father, and our new partner and his brother Eric, not even myself we did the idea that this nightmare had come to an end. During those 60 minutes had been little more anxiety, terror, oppression and despair that in our lifetime.

The silence was suddenly broken by the simultaneous snap of walkies, the distorted voice of a restless Jaime became audible devices in unison above the gasps and the unusual silence that oppressed us.

- Have you entered yet? "You could sense the fear in the voice of the old James-Reply please! Did I listen? Someone tell me something once, damn it!

Nobody moved a muscle. The scene remained unchanged between nervous glances of disbelief and gasps. Finally I walked the 4 steps that separated me from Natalia minivan, introduced his arm out the window and pulled from inside the piercing device.

"We're all in and .... - I said, watching my comrades swirling around me without believing aun.-are quite good.

- Conrad! Cursed Pirate! Excited, "said Jaime - As I am glad to hear you again!

At that moment the entire group left the inexplicable catatonia. Michel began to chuckle, laughter barely audible at first, but soon escalated to become audible laughter, little by little all we were attaching to his fits of laughter until the entire team burst into a fit of frantic laughter to the point that I had to sit on the floor because my legs will not put up with. We were at home and were unharmed.

"And I hear you old, then we will be up. Short.

continue rejoicing until we had no strength to continue. After a few minutes rest we set out to carry our treasure upstairs. We expect a busy afternoon. In the hallway the second floor waiting for us relying on rudimentary Jaime crutch that I built. When he saw us almost fell on his face when trying to come running to hug. Lack

we did a quick wash and a change of clothing. We were drenched in sweat and our clothes reeked of stale, sour smell of sweat. Tidied up a bit after we continue with the task of loading and unloading. We collected more food for those who thought at first. On the one hand, we have supplies for months, but another trip both up and down was destroying what little remained of me. Jaime was commissioned to do a survey.

going down back to the car park for over when in the middle of the 6 th floor landing I felt a little dizzy. I sat on the stairs and wait to be cleared my head a little. The ankle hurt like a thousand demons and had a slight fever, in short, I assumed that given the circumstances it was not important. My colleagues continued to work with jokes and shouts of joy. We won this battle and they were already celebrating. They were right.

heard as a light footsteps stopped behind me. I did not need to know who I turned to naught. It was our new partner. He approached me hesitantly and sat myself timidly step. For the first time I look at her calmly. She had beautiful eyes, a deep green that seemed to be bottomless. Her voice was sweet and melodious, like an angel. It was really nice and shy to the seduction. I liked a lot, too much perhaps. I cursed myself for not having been known before the big bomb of shit splashed us all.

- Have you met the rest? "I asked to break the ice.

"If ... they all seem good people," replied hesitantly.

-are all very good people. "I said - Well, everyone except the father of Martha, that is a jerk.

"Well ..." she said after a few seconds without knowing exactly what to say .- When came for us ... I said no thanks give you until we got home.

"Yes, I remember.

"Well ..." she continued. - Thanks. Not how to tell you how grateful I am that we've rescued me and my brother ... not for your help ...

-No need to thank me. "I said, sighing deeply," For a moment I almost abandoned ...

"But you did - I stopped - and why I'll be forever grateful. Always.

got up on my side and prepared to continue the work. Before we broke up two steps from my dawned on me.

"Wait. Even have not told me your name.

-Sara, my name is Sara.

-Sara, is a nice name, I told myself when he disappeared down the stairs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment