Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ideas For Confirmation Sponsor Letter

Moonlight long night

After the conversation I had with Martha's father returned to my room. The last time I would be within the four walls. Lying down on the unmade bed I missed tears. It was too late to complain, but I can not be a simple man. Maybe in the past I have reproached myself a sign of weakness like that, but given the circumstances, what did it matter? Moreover, I was glad that I still see that side of me. The tears were perhaps the only real proof that I'm still human.

leave and leave behind my friends is probably the hardest thing I have been obliged to do in life, but my game was not a matter of choices, really had no choice. Each one has to do what you need, and that's what I do.

was around 2 am, the room was steamy illuminated with dim light of a moonlit night that had the silver and blue highlights. I was engrossed in my thoughts when someone knocked on my door with discretion.

-Conrad ... you're still awake? "He said quietly, our new partner from the other side of the door.

"If ..." I answered quickly wiping the tears from his face. "Come ...

I was not expecting his visit and really would have preferred had not come. My decision to leave it was too hard in itself to give me more reason to want to stay. Seemed to hesitate a bit before turning the knob and enter, but finally did. She wore a long white shirt that hung almost to the knees, had loosened the hair and beautiful green eyes seemed to shine like gems in the delicate moonlight.

closed the door behind him and stood beside her as withdrawn, his face restrained and his hands clasped. As looking for a word that dare not utter.

- Is something wrong? I asked surprised at his hesitant gesture.

-N ... no ... "gasped answered even without being able to boot the right words in his throat. "I just ... stayed

both immersed in an awkward silence for a minute, maybe two.

"I can not sleep a wink, he said at last girl.

"Soon you'll get used to all this, do not worry," I replied, not knowing yet that came all this.

"Yeah, right ... I ... I'm sorry I bothered. "He said shaky voice as he turned to go.

- What is what really happens to you, Sara? "I asked before you have time to reopen the door.

had to have let me go, but curiosity could. She stood still for a moment undecided with one hand grasping the door handle until he finally found the courage that seemed to be looking for as he crossed the entrance to my bedroom. Came to where I was and without a word he leaned over me.

brought his hands to my hair and I could feel her lips were burning in the brush against my neck. It had been so long since I had a woman in my arms instinctively I could only get carried away by desire. I covered my arms and stroked his back slowly with the tips of my fingers.

I felt the heat given off by your body in contact with mine, his heart beating in my chest, her candid kisses down my neck, the burning of the fingertips touching your skin, whispering, emotions ... a wonderful feeling that he thought long forgotten.

sighed deeply as his hand down my chest and a wave of electrifying sensuality tip put hair on my torso when introduced under my shirt. He stood over me and stayed for a few moments staring into his eyes. That precious girl gave me her love-shy and I was not able to deny the ardor for her. I stroked his cheeks and hands were intertwined with the ease of a veteran lovers.

closed those green eyes entranced and enthralled me looking down my lips slowly. I wanted so much to fuse with them every second of waiting hurt me and hurt me so much that reality finally my reason to start the bottom of the whirlwind of passion that I wish I had drowned. Before our lips stopped her by holding will rub shoulders with both hands.

.- I said "No ... away from me.

- What? ... Why? ... "He hit to say she gasped.

I got out of bed and rested my forehead and both arms against the wall, snorted deeply. As much as he wanted to make love with that girl, could not, not anymore. Should be avoided at all costs, not me. For her.

"We can not ... sorry ..." she managed to say trying to appease the feelings that still burned within me.

"No ... Do not you like me? He seemed to withdraw her looking down with some embarrassment.

"Of course I like you ... a lot ...

" Then why ...?

- Why are you doing this? Why you rescued? "I interrupted trying to be cruel - Are you giving me your body as a thank you?

She stared at me with eyes wide open. His face expressed both surprise and disappointment. His beautiful green eyes flooded with tears and crying silently out of my room. The wounded were in a terrible. Would have given anything for not having seen it, but had pushed her away from me at the expense of whatever. Otherwise I would have shared my fate.

Sorry Sara, at heart, but where I go you can not follow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment