Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mp530 Print Head Clogged



When I discovered the blog of MundoCadaver back in mid January and I saw so many people took to create a "collective experience" parallel to the story of the World, where almost all we did which involved simulating the zombie invasion from our respective places of residence could not resist to participate by providing my little grain of sand, telling my own story in my neighborhood.

all started in a very tenuous, at any time because I thought it would end up so passionate about writing a story as I did with "Diary of a Survivor" After seven months I have written about 120 pages, which is to be the story the longest I've spent.

course at first I did not think so much effort devoted to this little project, but gradually became an important part of my daily routine. I've always been fond of writing and I really enjoyed writing this little side story to Zombie Apocalypse, I found it very useful to avoid me an hour a day of daily habit and practice and evolve a bit of a hobby that had something parked but I think it is time to move on and close this little chapter of my life.

not exaggerating when I say that the decision to put an end has not been easy. The main why I struggled so much was because I've caught a lot of affection for my characters, each and every one of the members of my small group of survivors who were almost to my old friends. However everything has a beginning must have an end and I preferred to give a conclusion to the story to continue and end up leaving half later.

Anyway, so far have reached the misadventures of Conrad and his small band of survivors, so I hope you enjoyed reading it as I have done typing and I would not say goodbye without thanking and dedicate this little story to all those who have followed my history, those good friends of mine that I retake when I was about to leave long ago, and especially for inspiring me Mundo Cadaver to write and Forero zombie apocalypse that without you this year would have been much more boring. Are all the host.

Thank you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment