Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Message For Friend Marriage

The Last Battle

sighed deeply. Do not know why I was surprised, as we had been twisted so far things could not be otherwise. Since we first set foot outside our strength, nothing, absolutely nothing we had it easy. Each and every one of the steps we took were covered by a halo of endless setbacks, problems, unforeseen and putadas.

As we just cross the parking and close gates behind us to complete our mission successfully, but the destination We reserved a final challenge to face. Two lonely unnamed slapping with determination on the metal gates that blocked the parking lot.

"Damn ... If not we can get anything right the first time for a change ..." Michel said with resignation when we reach our destination.

One of those dreadful things, what was once a teenager wearing a basketball uniform filthy, seemed interested in the minivan's engine noise and turned on his heels. We looked carefully through the windshield of our vehicle. There should be more than 15 or 16 years and seemed to have superficial wounds visible. His clothes ajironadas Sports were not stained with blood even if they had a thick dust and mud house. Had it not been for the paleness of their skin, their eyes dull and bland obtuse dynamics of their movements had not been able to distinguish a person ... alive.

The other, a man in his thirties, broad-shouldered and extremely high, with two or three vertebrae sticking out of the deep lacerations on his back torn and completely ignored us. He continued pounding the door with the palm of his bony hand causing a loud metallic sound.

"They can not open the door with them here. "I explained, if we slip into it's over.

- Les attract and move above them in the car? "Suggested my companion.

"Forget it, with luck maybe we will cause a serious damage to the minivan. "I objected," Now that we have lost my car and we just have this van to leave the city.

And certainly not want to use the gun. "Added Michel.

"Now that most of the surrounding unnamed are migrating toward the site of the explosion, I prefer not to give them reasons to return to surround. "I explained.

The little monster gave us the advantage of taking the first step. What was left of his mind concluded that would be easier to reach some dams which could see with his own eyes, even through some windows, and other entrenched hiding behind the gates of the park. He came to us with hesitant and slow step, and mistrusting of what he saw before it.

grabbed a piece of pipe about a meter in length, resting on the back seat of nonovolumen, one of the rudimentary weapons we brought with us from the Service Station. Now we would service.

"Come slowly-I ordered my companion good-looking car leaves the gates. Make sure when you're ready to open enter without having to maneuver.

- Are you going to deal with them? He asked my friend with concern.

"That remedy. "I said leaving open the window down just enough room to be able to get the arm to the outside.

"Perhaps we should consider other options. He tried to dissuade me.

-Michel, "The best way to resolve a dicultad ..."

- "is not trying to avoid it," he interrupted me .- I have also read Noel Clarasó, but do not think he had been referred to as "difficulties "a cannibalistic undead. Michel faced
perfectly
the vehicle at the entrance to the parking lot and stopped him leaving the engine idling. The Little Marta was watching us through the ventilation grilles located above the gate. Others reported our arrival with excitement. Would be prepared to give way as soon as we have an opportunity, and like all opportunities, always arrive earlier if oneself who is looking for him.

dead The little I was not taking it easy, so I decided to stir him up a bit. I took the right hand through the hole in the window and patted the hood of the minivan trying to encourage the youth not be blown off course name to reach me.

"I'll go to help my partner said .- grabbing a bat in the back seat.

"No, concentrate on driving. "I replied" If I see a hurry do not put a foot on the ground.

When young to be started to surround the car in my search, I pulled the door handle of the car and leaving the anchor is dropped off. The closed kept holding him from the inside with the lever. When little undead came up to me like a madman rushed to the door by throwing a pitiful snort. Flexing both legs pushed the door with all my strength, it burst open throwing back the undead on the road.

I got out of the van jumped out and brandishing steel pipe gave no option to join the little monster, he smashed the head of a coup. One down, was another. The remainder unnamed high was moving toward me with giant steps, a stride of hers were one and a half of mine and seemed determined to get me. Who knows if to avenge the death of his congener or just obeying their most primal instincts.

walked briskly back to remove more best of the gates of the park. Now I was the only thing on their tiny reptilian brain. Precariously launched a blow that could intercept the pipe. The pipe almost shot out of in my hands after the coup. I could hardly conceive of the idea, but that monster was strong, much stronger than me. He tried to hold on with both claws, leaping to the side could dodge their onslaught and hit him with all my strength in the stomach with the barrel, but even it was just a hair. That was getting really ugly. I could never imagine that one of those stupid things and have capacity to combat shaky.

The undead continued his attack by throwing a punch after another without finding nothing but air between their claws. His arms were very long, but fortunately not too well known to use. Dodge was not difficult at all if not for the lungs burned into my chest and heart threatened to jump out through the mouth.

was an exhausting task, but gradually went away more and more input, until it was finally far enough.

- NOW! OPEN THE DOOR! Michel cried through the walkie. Little Marta

hurried to obey, aided by his father turned the door and when he was sufficiently ajar, Michel finally started and introduced the vehicle in park. Just then, the huge unnamed hesitated before he felt a sudden movement behind him and turned for a moment giving me back. That would be his last error. So the pipe firmly and a blistering surge of adrenaline ran through my veins with all my heart when he struck a powerful two-handed sword in the neck.

The pipe slipped from my fingers and fell to the floor dripping with the body of that nameless, finally plunged into complete silence. I ran

taking heart of grace and when I crossed the doorway of the gate and immediately heard closed behind me with a blow that resounded loud echo throughout the park.

was all over at last. Michel

0 comments:

Post a Comment